Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time Food, Sweets and Traditions

Drew and I are adding some of our favorite photos of Christmas traditions during the month of December!


Calamari

Crab Pasta

Cookies


Panettone is a holiday tradition!

Our mom is famous for this red outfit at Christmas.


We are sitting down to our traditional "Wedding Soup" as a starter on Christmas Day.

Made a bunch of Pizzelle with my friend Anna the other night.

Here is my old Pizzelle recipe from the Caffe.

I love the old pieces of paper these recipes were written on.. this book had all my restaurants secrets in it!

Sprinkles add a festive touch to coffee drinks!


2 comments:

  1. My pizzele recipe really doesn't make 100 cookies but it makes quite a few. People love this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa,
    Your pizzelle recipe is almost the same as my Grandma's. The two differences are she didn't add baking powder for a flatter pizzelle, and she doubled the recipe.

    ps. love your web site.

    ReplyDelete